Here she is, the toothless wonder! Emma is one tough squirt. She pulled and pulled and pulled until her tooth finally just popped right out! We got the whole thing on video, which was really quite fun! Her shocked face was priceless.
In other news: This week I have finals and all my final work/papers to do...just in the nick of time, too! I've already lost my mind! I am trying to cope by eating my worries...it's not working out well. I worked out today for an hour to try to make up for it. Then I had a bowl of ice cream! Just teasing...but I wanted to!
In other news: This week I have finals and all my final work/papers to do...just in the nick of time, too! I've already lost my mind! I am trying to cope by eating my worries...it's not working out well. I worked out today for an hour to try to make up for it. Then I had a bowl of ice cream! Just teasing...but I wanted to!
1 comment:
Congratulations to Emma! The Tooth Fairy better give her some good money for that tooth! I love that first picture, it makes me laugh! Good luck with your finals, Mary! Don't go too crazy!
Post a Comment