Finally, finally, finally, I am all done! Yep, it's true. I am now officially "Mary Hunting, Au.D., Doctor of Audiology" but you may call me "Dr. Your Highness."
In all honesty---what a journey! We can hardly contain the excitement in this house and I am so glad that I doubled my class load over the past year so I could be done now instead of next December! YAY!
I can't say that this has been a journey that I have had to take alone. I couldn't have survived my last few weeks without Steve and great friends. Thanks to friends helping me last week, I was able to actually make it without Steve (he was travelling on business). Thanks to Laura for Tuesday (and cute valentines ideas), Melissa for Thursday, and Emily for Friday! I was able to spend about 30 hours on my final projects--I couldn't have focused otherwise. And thanks to Melissa for watching the kids while I took my test and to Betty for being my proctor! THANKS!!
So now, for the phrase of the week:
"Mary Hunting, you've just completed your Doctor of Audiology degree....what are you going to do now?"
"I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!"
(don't tell me you didn't see that coming....)
No comments:
Post a Comment