Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treat and Trick or Treat


Mystery Inc.
Well, in case you can't tell, we are Mystery Inc. this year for Halloween!  Our family attended the annual Trunk or Treat at the church, which was so much fun!  Prepare to be spooked!

The Gang, Starring:


Emma as Daphne Blake
"OLD MAN SMITHERS? I KNEW IT ALL ALONG..."

Lauren as Scooby Dooby Doo
"RUH-ROH!"

Dallin as Fred "Freddie" Jones
"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS MONSTERS!"

Steven as Norville "Shaggy" Rogers
"ZOINKS!"

Mary as Velma Dinkley
"JINKIES"
We had a great time and look forward to Halloween----I still need to put the finishing touches on Lauren's costume to make it look more like Scooby Doo. 

We also had a great night Trick-or-Treating, with another photo of Mystery Inc. for your enjoyment!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love the costumes! You are one talented woman Mary Dallin Hunting!

PixieGirl said...

Hehe, I love how they are "Playing the part"! It's funny that even the way you stand can make you think of a character. What a dang cute idea! Happy Halloween! H

Mike and Ariane said...

Love the family group costumes! It's great!

Maren said...

That's awesome. I LOVE family themed costumes. I was just thinking about how I could trick Tessa into wearing what I want her to wear next year...