This picture was taken as a “before” picture, as in before we colored my mom’s hair an awesome dark brown color. Naturally, we decided to make it particularly outrageous by teasing the hair and posing. The sad part is that we never took the “after” picture. The kids thoroughly enjoyed improving this picture with me and adding the appropriate text. Enjoy.
4 comments:
Priceless! That is classic and you better watch your back, your mom may be revengeful after this publicity:)
Rock on Shanny baby!! Mary that is hilarious! Love it. Hope all is well with you all.
Awwww.... now that is the cute little auntie I remember!!!
That is awesome. It makes me think your Mom is even more cool than I already thought she was - that she even let you take a picture like that! She's so great. We miss you guys! I'm YW's President here and trying hard to emulate you. It's not working very well, but I'll do my best!!!
Post a Comment