Since I am now free to catch up with our blog, thanks to Steve’s “encouragement” I am going to give some more updates. FYI, our camera was stolen out of our car in October, which limited the photos from last Fall. Fortunately I had just downloaded all the pictures from recent days and only lost 4 or 5 pictures. I also had the camera case in the house with all the memory cards, so it wasn’t a total loss. We bought a new camera on Black Friday so I have some good Christmas pictures. Sadly, we did not have the camera for Michael and Nicky’s wedding so we have a few emailed to us. If anyone has any more pictures, please send them to us!!!
Michael and Nicky were married in November in the Boston Temple so it was awesome to have family come to us for a change! We enjoyed every moment with all of our loved ones and Nicky is an AMAZING addition to our family. Wow, Michael hit the jackpot! Nicky has been so fun to get to know and fits perfectly into our family. In fact, it feels like she has been part of our family forever! It was also so fantastic to meet Nicky’s amazing siblings—I only wish we had more time to just hang out and enjoy getting to know each other better. Michael is so fortunate and it is obvious that he knows it!
I feel silly that I have no pictures of the Bride and Groom…umm, can anyone help me out?
 |
| Looking snazzy |
 |
| All the Dallin grandkids |
 |
| Grandpa Dallin |
 |
| Mom and Dad |
 |
| Gorgeous |
No comments:
Post a Comment