While we wish we could have been with all of our loved ones, we still enjoyed our morning together. Of course the kids could not stay in bed past 7:00 am.
Dallin's Santa Pile

Dallin's Santa Pile

Lauren's Santa Pile
While Mom checked to see if Santa came, everyone waited at the top of the stairs.

Dallin cleaning up with his new vacuum.

Dallin cleaning up with his new vacuum.
Here we are getting ready to eat our traditional scones and Finnan Haddie...except that I had to modify the recipe. I bought regular haddock and just added
hickory smoke seasoning. It actually tasted delicious and the kids loved it.
Dinner may look like Deja Vu. Actually, we had planned to eat with friends but with their two sons with the stomach flu...well, you can guess. We elected to simply meet, swap food items, and enjoy a simple dinner at home. The food was DELICIOUS!














2 comments:
I love that treasure hunt idea...I'm gonna try to remember that for next year! I'm glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Looks like a blast! I love seeing the pictures, it makes it feel like we aren't so far away! We got home late last night from Seattle and opened presents. It was so much fun to have another Christmas! Thank you so much for the gifts, they are so great! Selina has been playing with her doll blanket and Mrs. Potato Head all day, along with the other great toys from everyone. And I totally love the ILY hand, I am looking for just the right place to put it! Love you guys!
Post a Comment