Monday, March 1, 2010

Paradise

Steve and I had an amazing opportunity last month to go to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic with my work to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the practice. It was amazing!! We were able to have my sisters and mom come to watch the kids so we went sans kids for the first time in almost a decade! Unreal! The experience was just amazing and we packed our days with plenty of recreation and relaxation. We had never been to an all-inclusive resort before and would highly recommend it for couples or families! We often wished that our kids could enjoy the awesome activities as well, but here is a run-down of some of our highlights: Swimming in the ocean, snorkeling, scuba lesson, rock climbing, sailing, kayaking, eating yummy food, working out everyday (twice!), biking tour of the city, reading on the beach, ping pong, shopping at the vendors, swimming at the point where the Atlantic ocean meets the Caribbean, chartering a catamaran, and relaxing on the beach. Whew! We had a total BLAST!

3 comments:

The Woods said...

I am so jealous! I am just about sick to death of the gray skies we've had in this area since October, your pictures looked so wonderful. Good for you for getting away together!

PixieGirl said...

Yeah for you! It is so hard to leave our cutie pies, but when they are in good hands it makes it so much easier! I'm so glad you got to have fun and get away...those memories will linger and keep you smiling for weeks! H

Titus Fam said...

W-O-W. Punta Cana is incredible! I'm soooo.... glad you guys got to go. I loved seeig the pics. Miss ya.