Monday, April 12, 2010

Visit with the Dallin Gang in February

When Steve and I went to Punta Cana, we needed someone to watch our kids...and what better chance to have visitors!!  Jessi, Matthew, Katelyn, Liz, Selina, Chloe, and Granny Shanny came to hang out and supervise the chaos in this home while we were soaking up the Caribbean sun.  And believe me, it was chaos!!  Apparently just moments after takeoff (okay, that is a slight exageration) Lauren began vomitting followed shortly thereafter by Dallin, the headlight went out on the Civic and prompted a traffic stop, water spewed forth from the sink, the refrigerator door was bent by wrestling 2-year-olds, and fevers spread from child to child to adult!  Believe me, I am quite confident that the time at our house was nearly as relaxing as the time Steve and I spent in Punta Cana!  Here are just a few pics of the fun times and mishaps of the trip:

Fixing the leaking faucet
Fixing the fridge
Replacing the headlamp
We had so much fun with everyone and wish you were here always!!

No comments: